Friday, November 18, 2011

Some of my Videos

 Here is a sample of my video editing. the main reason i've made this simple video just to let the viewers see what I want them to see or focus. Please leave comments or feedback.


The next video is my first paid job by my old friend Ah Punk. This guy is the owner of www.StudioA.com.my


There are more samples in the Youtube, If you are interested with our company please feel free to browse to studio A website. or click here for wedding package or contact me for more info.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Heeh, that's a very clever and entertaining Angry Birds clip! The video was well-edited, and the camera used produced a clear video images. Did you use an HD camera to shoot that one? That will definitely help you get more fans on the web!

[Rose Ector]

Unknown said...

Hi Rose! actually I'm using Canon 5D mark 2,with 24-70mm 2.8 lens and iMovie for Editing. At the moment I'm still learning Adobe Premier CS 5.