Monday, September 14, 2009


Picture Above: Perfect candid moment taken By My Wife, Lake Proton City on 8 April 2007, time 9:42pm, Apperture F/3.5, Shutter 1/250s, ISO Auto, Focal length 18mm

Every twice a month I when back to my kampong at Proton City situated in Tanjung Malim. My father bought this wonderful house by the lake for my mom during their wedding anniversary. Resident in Tanjung Malim especially students from UPSI came here just to exercise and enjoying the sceneries. During weekends, you could see someone kayaking around the lake but its only rented for UPSI's kayaking club member. Fog came down from Titiwangsa Mountains during raining season making this place so unique and relaxing. To travel from Putrajaya to Proton City would take at least 2 and a half hour.My eldest brother, he came to visit frequently as his house in Ampang just took 45 minute drive to Proton City. Both of my parents are still working, my mom a primary school teacher still engaged with Tanjung Malim Primary School but for my father, he continued posting in overseas for the next 2 years. At the moment, my youngest sister with her hubby is staying with my mom until she finds a proper job. My sister travels once a week from Tanjung Malim to Bota Kanan near UITM Seri Iskandar managing our relative Homestay and also my father’s orchard there. You could click on this website to know more about the Homestay. Most of my parent’s neighbours are lecturers and staff from UPSI and PSAS. There is also a new primary school opening just a few blocks, maybe my mom would teach there soon. Thanks to Allah s.w.t for giving so much wealth to my family.I really apreciate it a lot!!!

No comments: