Saturday, September 05, 2009




Picture above: Prime Minister Office Putrajaya taken on 3 September 2008, time 15:20pm, Apperture F/10, Shutter 1/250s, ISO 100, Focal length 20mm

For the moment, I only took photos of my family, relatives and landscapes. There are times were few friends ask me to follow them during wedding or model photo shoot but I could not attend because of my son's health condition. I am proud member of the group called CandidSyndrome the founder is Mr. Saiful Nang. In this group there is small gathering that been held all over Malaysia. One of the gatherings is in Bandar Baru Bangi organized by my dear friend Mr Mohd Zayd, took place at Restaurant Amir, 9:00pm Friday night weekly behind Al Ikhwan Sport store. I learn a lot from this group. CandidSyndrome Club was introduced to me by Mr Hasnuddin. I have my own group in Flickr that called Cantik (means Beautiful) for my own refferrence, feel free to join this small but active group. Another place that I loved to hang out is Ustaz Azhar website. He is also a Photographer and has his own photo gallery.I would love to meet him one day...

No comments: