Friday, September 04, 2009


People may ask you why buy an expensive and heavy gear just to take pictures? In my case the main reason I bought it because I am really a forgetful person. By examining each picture I’ve taken; It’s like a flash back in how important someone or someplace to me. Clear and sharp images will surely easy to be edited; this couldn’t be done using the old analogue picture. I am still saving some money to learn Adobe Photoshop within this year. Just like to share with you, my wife also has her own blog. Its an internet multi level marketing (MLM) that focus on Motivational Talks but she was really too busy with her current work as a goverment servant. Do visit my Flickr to see my best pictures at the moment and leave some comments if you like it.

Picture Above: My Wife and my son taken on 8 December 2008, time 15:56pm, Apperture F/1.8, Shutter 1/40s, ISO Auto, Focal length 50mm


No comments: